I have to admit I do not understand your intention.
You made a proposal to change the language.
A lot of people (me included) do not see this change
as good (not needed, other solutions are available,
lots of drawbacks, bad experience with such stuff
in general, edge case, can be done in trivial code,
etc. pp.) You seem to not like these arguments and
think your pro arguments are better?

I'm sorry but I cannot contribute anything with
more "substance" here.

V.