On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 2:14 PM Victor Giordano <vitucho3...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> My intention is to actually know any reason about not pushing forward that
> proposal... because I need to understand why... *Is there any reason out
> there? I don't know where to ask.... *

The first step is to read https://go.dev/issue/9367 and
https://go.dev/issue/45320.  There are various reasons in those issues.

It's may be useful to distinguish _any reason_ from _a reason you agree
with_.  Even if you don't agree with the reasons in those issues, they are
still reasons, and other people find them convincing.

Ian