On Tuesday 02 January 2007 22:32, Michael Wrenn wrote:
> Yanick Champoux wrote:
> > Stefan `Sec` Zehl said:
> >> No. Look at \'anick for example (poor \'anick :)
>
> May I be the first to second that!
>
> poor, poor \'anick!

        Now, now, now. Isn't there some tacit rule in the gentlemen's code of
honor
about winning and being gracious about it?

        On the other hand, I can see that there is little point in winning if
you
can't point and snicker at the loser.

> First banshee mention of the entire contest! You should win a prize! :-)

        Yeah, I should. And I would've if it wasn't for a certain someone...
And no,
don't look around like that. I'm talking about /you/.

> OK! Here's what happened to me ... [..]

        Well, I must say that I felt pretty blue about losing that 20th
position. But
learning that in order to snatch it away from me you had to sacrifice the
peaceful digestion of a festive dinner, a Belgian beer, the best part of your
night and all of your cranial capilarity makes me feel much, much better.
(hmm. I should find a way to phrase that such that make me sound a tad less
moraly bankrupt)

> I am pleased to know you are after me! No one ever cared about me as
> much as you! I am touched by your kind words and your touching
> sentiment!

        aaah... err... well, you're welcome. But you do realize I was declaring
war,
vowing terrible retribution and all that stuff, right?

> But, please don't get too close.

        Not a big proponent of "keep your friends close, and your enemies
closer",
then? :-)

Joy,
`/anick