Of course this should be called GAE Java, then what else?

You could call every java feature you wish to, except that unsupported
features will be met with runtime exception.

If I made a robotic mainframe that we decided would be base on the JVM
but certain Java features would cause inconsistencies or clashing of
robotic limbs, we would simply preempt any catastrophe by runtime
exceptions.

Then we broadcast the java api to customers of the mainframe. Then
customers request that we create an eclipse plugin that warns/
disallows them of any java code that would cause runtime exceptions
and we tell our customers the name of the package is xyz robotic
engine java. Should our customers complain to us and say,

hey this is not java, you have to many exceptions.
???