Hey all,

Since Ikai's post on January 22nd, I haven't had much trouble with my
instance rebooting unexpectedly.  However, today the problem has
returned.  I'm getting instance restarts within a minute or two of
each other on a somewhat regular basis - sometimes even within a few
seconds of each other, caused by my first request.

Jake