Another wicket user!

I'm down to about 2-3 seconds for the WicketFilter init(), which
includes the Application init().  Since I figure I'm only allowed
about 2-3 seconds, I realized that it was either give up Wicket or
give up JDO.  So, I swapped out JDO for Objectify and couldn't be
happier.  You may want to look into that.  Objectify can also use the
MemCache if you're getting by key, which (I believe) means that
multiple instance restarts will be able to use the same cached data
for speedier recovery.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but if you have a moment, I'd love
for you to take a look one of my Wicket/GAE issues at
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/GAE-loses-shared-resources-td1883638.html
to see if you have any advice.

Thanks!

Jake