Try using the old way with xml configuration for wiring your beans together.
The word on the street is that Spring's component scanning takes a lot of time.

luijar wrote:
Nope, I am still seeing it. It's quite frustrating. I even tried to
reduce Spring init time by removing schema validation from the
application context init. But, that does not seem to work. I am using
Spring annotations and component scanning to autowire my beans, I
wonder if using plain XML configuration will make autowiring faster.