My big wonder all along is why only some people get it and not
others.  My restarts have always happened frequently - sometimes 1-2
restarts within the same page load.  But, evidenced by my issue post,
most people don't have this problem.  Did you change anything
recently?

Anyways, just more incentive to get your app startup time to under
500ms :)

Jake