Haha, excellent. I studied cargo cults a bit in anthropology classes, long
ago, and never suspected how relevant they would be.

You would probably enjoy this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5782108/1/Harry_Potter_and_the_Methods_of_Rationality

Until Google makes a change, maybe the other frameworks should try the same
trick?