Please I can't complete my application till today???
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet
service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Brown <big.coffee.lo...@gmail.com>
Sender: google-appengine-java@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:08:39
To: <google-appengine-java@googlegroups.com>
Cc: <google-appeng...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [appengine-java] Re: problem with Content-type: null with css files

> If someone has a deterministically reproducible case that you can share with
> us (project files and everything), it'd be very helpful for us to nail this
> bug. We aren't able to do this with our test apps (big apps, small apps).
> There's got to be some parameter that's different in your apps.

I had the same problem and realized I can induce/eliminate the error
just by altering a comment (the first lines in the file -- not sure
about elsewhere).

test 1 - This fails:

/*test

*/
html,body,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,ol,ul,li,pre,code,address,variable,form,fieldset,blockquote
        {
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        font-size: 100%;
        font-weight: normal;
}

test 2 - This succeeds:

/*test
*/
html,body,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,ol,ul,li,pre,code,address,variable,form,fieldset,blockquote
        {
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        font-size: 100%;
        font-weight: normal;
}

test 3 - this fails:

/*test*/

html,body,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,ol,ul,li,pre,code,address,variable,form,fieldset,blockquote
        {
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        font-size: 100%;
        font-weight: normal;
}

test 4 - this succeeds:
/*test*/
html,body,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,ol,ul,li,pre,code,address,variable,form,fieldset,blockquote
        {
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        font-size: 100%;
        font-weight: normal;
}

test 5 - this succeeds

/*test
*/

html,body,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,ol,ul,li,pre,code,address,variable,form,fieldset,blockquote
        {
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        font-size: 100%;
        font-weight: normal;
}

(when combined with web.xml):
         <mime-mapping>
                <extension>.css</extension>
                <mime-type>text/css</mime-type>
        </mime-mapping>

NOTE: It's more complicated that I depict here as if I remove the
web.xml workaround for test 5 it still works.  But then if I add
another space between the comment and first html rule, it fails again.
 Anyway, just changing the spacing around the initial comment will
result in the mime type being set or not.

NOTE 2: I verified my css file was w3c valid but I have not posted the
whole thing.  The only change was spacing around the initial
comment...

NOTE3:  AE 1.6.1