Ikai,  I sent you my testcase some days ago (it's still broken). Can't you
use it? Didn't get any feedback from you?

I'm pretty sure:
- It's a SDK 1.6.1 issue   (didn't get it before, but got it now from time
to time when doing deployments)
- It seems to be Java only
- It seems to be a race-condition

Is your code for determine the mime-type of deployed somewhere available.
I'm sure a lot of people
would like to see it and helping out. ;)

My strong statement is on the other thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/msg/ba3ae8475e555c0f