Hi Marzia,

I think this issue is not related to the offset, because the same query was
working fine previously. It started failing after the volume of data
increased . I think the current volume is 700K (700+ MB).

I am using offset to limit 100 records per page.

Refer to : http://payrate.appspot.com/information_architect_salary

This was working till 2 days back and failing now. I have added a Unique URL
to make it Google Search friendly...basically it translate to

http://payrate.appspot.com/?keyword=information+architect

At this point the offset would be zero.

Also :
http://payrate.appspot.com/?keyword=Google+Software+Development+Engineer  .
This fails with the same error

While
http://payrate.appspot.com/?keyword=Google+Engineer  works fine.

I have noticed that if I increase the number of keywords passed for the
search, it fails with this error.

Please help.

Rgds,
Venkatesh