Marzia,

I added a few Index. NoneType errors have reduced. Still I get those errors
every once in a while.

Data-Store timeouts are happening 50% of the time. Even for queries where
the result set is really small. I am retrieving only 20 entities per
request, but even that is causing time-out errors.

I am doing everything as per "documentation". At this time I am at less than
30% of the actual volume of data that I can potentially upload.

Please guide me on what I can do to improve my app ? I would prefer a little
latency in page loading than milli second timeouts.

Rgds,
Venkatesh