Hi,

This error seems like it is different.  From your description, with out
seeing any code, it seems as though your entity doesn't have any value
stored in the spd field, so when you are trying to multiply it with an
integer value it's throwing an error.  What happens when you just write out
the field segment.spd?

For further help, code snippets would be greatly appreciated.

-Marzia