Hi Marzia,

it seems i have a similar problem here and thought the missing index
file is the reason for this. I have a model "Segment" with an integer
member "spd". Multiplying "segment.spd" as an instance i got from a
query on "Segment" with some int value python tells me the TypeError
with int and NoneType. I don't have that problem on 32bit Ubuntu but
on 64 bit Ubuntu and on GAE. I defined an index file manually but
appcfg tells me i don't need it for that type of query.

I got rid of the problem on 64bit Ubuntu by realligning the code. But
that code did not work in GAE.

Best, lf.hl