> Quite frankly, I can't think of a Google web app that displays 100 of
> anything all at once...

I'm getting the impression that people think what I'm asking for is
ridiculous
and off the radar. I sent you an e-mail with the urls of the current
app and
what I am working on. When you see it in context I think it looks
pretty
reasonable.

E commerce apps particularly need long lists for a lot of things. On
the
e-commerce apps I do paging kills customers. They don't "next" they
just leave.

Can't you guys make something that just returns the keys from a query?
That seems consistent with how I think big table works.