On Jan 9, 4:15 am, Tzakie <gwood...@comexton.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Can't you guys make something that just returns the keys from a query?
> That seems consistent with how I think big table works.

I'm pretty sure there should be a solution for this as BigTable is
basically a distributed hashmap, so fetching only the key set should
not be a real problem. Now, I don't know the details of the
implementation, but there might be another implementation where the
entities are just serialized and the engine is using some surrogate
keys (that are not visible to the app).

./alex