> Marzia  in this thread has already said they dont offer any guarantees.

Is Marzia a primary source?

> I'm still unsure how knowing that (say) it shouldnt deviate more than
> 10 seconds is actully going to help. What will you do with that
> figure?

I'd compare the stated maximum uncertainty with my application's
limit (1s). In this case 10 > 1, oops.

The only (reasonable) alternative I see would be to work with NIST
to roll out a time service on port 80 using HTTP transport; in a
timely manner. (Pun intended.)

Cesium