Hi Eaden,

> More than 48 hours later, even after an email from Brett, my app is
> still down.
>
> I've done all I can do, emailed everyone I can think of and I don't
> even have a support ticket number to show for it.
>
> Relying on Google App Engine for business critical things at this
> stage is not a good idea in my opinion.
> Google App Engine charges now, but when you're paying there should be
> better support.

I understand your frustration. In this case the issue was related to
spam/abuse and a violation of the Google Apps Terms of Service, which
is why there was a delay (as you can hopefully understand). You should
have received some follow-up communication by now explaining the
details of how to resolve this. Let me know if not.

-Brett