Hi there,

On Mar 5, 7:51 pm, Brett Slatkin <brett-appeng...@google.com> wrote:
> I understand your frustration. In this case the issue was related to
> spam/abuse and a violation of the Google Apps Terms of Service, which
> is why there was a delay (as you can hopefully understand). You should
> have received some follow-up communication by now explaining the
> details of how to resolve this. Let me know if not.

Yes my account is now re-enabled. One of the domain aliases was
accused by a 3rd party of being used for phishing - it wasn't, but one
accusation was enough to get the whole account shut down.

Thanks Brett you've been helpful and I hope that my situation will
provide lessons for the Google App engine team and Google App team
about this as shutting off an account without warning or communication
isn't expected ( although within the TOS of google ), but say if
you're a paying Google App Engine customer ( and I could have been, it
wouldn't have made a difference ) the same thing would have happened.

Regards
Eaden