Get a server and IP that is available in China, but outside of the
chinese firewall. Configure it to proxy you appspot.com domain. It
gets tricky handling cookies and session state and such doing this
though. Not a turnkey solution. Basically all requests to your
appengine application coming from users using the proxy, will be seen
as the proxy machine not the individual client machines. There are
some proxy passthroughs you can do depending on the software you
choose to handle this.

Of course you'll have to pay for the bandwidth usage going through the
proxy as well.