Thank you Jeff for the help.

I was actually using ReportLab along with Pisa, I had posted a similar
question on their forum as the demo for this (http://www.xhtml2pdf.com/
demo) seems to be hosted in Google App Engine.

I will try the ReportLab developers also and hope they have a
solution.

Meanwhile can I go ahead and upload the libraries to Google App Engine
and convert it to Zip and reduce the number of files later?

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.