Hi Ruud,

Thanks for the reply. I did notice the timestamp now :)

I think using the PYTHONPATH and setting .pth is a no go in GAE, as
far as I know..
I was afraid of that, might have to get started in the Pisa code..

Thanks again for the solution, I saw some people using ReportLab in
GAE, will help them a lot.

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.