Hi,

Spoke too soon. Although this works in the case of importing ReportLab
alone, when used along with Pisa this will fail as the pisa modules
look for the ReportLab package as well and they do not find them from
the zip file.

May need to modify all the pisa packages as well to include,
sys.path.insert(0, 'reportlab.zip')

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.