All of a sudden, a page in my app stopped functioning
This is weird, as I have not deployed anything new, and it was working
great yeasterday...

Could it be an internal change that drove to this error?

A web page in my app doesn't load... it's handler is practice.py
it uses an access to datastore, where it fails..
I can't seem to understand where the error comes in order to prevent
it!
Can anyone help? thanks in advance.. :D

This is the traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/webapp/
__init__.py", line 501, in __call__
    handler.get(*groups)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/*********/6.333284999050902755/
decorators.py", line 38, in onlyLogged
    func(*args, **keyargs)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/*********/6.333284999050902755/
practice.py", line 290, in get
    users = users.fetch(usersppage, offset)
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 1426, in fetch
    raw = self._get_query().Get(limit, offset)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/*********/6.333284999050902755/
bookmark.py", line 289, in _get_query
    self.__query = super(Query, self)._get_query
(_query_class=BookmarkQuery)
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 1591, in _get_query
    keys_only=self._keys_only)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'keys_only'

I'm using a custom Query class called BookmarkQuery
everything was working quite OK with it until today (the error seems
to be related to it)

any ideas of why this is happening?
I repeat, the error appeared out of nowhere... yesterday my app was
working perfectly
Thanks!

Manuel