I just upgraded to version 1.2.2 and I'm getting a similar error:

Exception exceptions.SystemError: 'error return without exception set'
in <generator object at 0x3033300> ignored
ERROR    2009-05-10 00:04:36,585 __init__.py:385] __init__() got an
unexpected keyword argument 'keys_only'
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/
GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/
google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py", line 1381, in get
    results = self.fetch(1)
  File "/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/
GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/
google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py", line 1425, in fetch
    raw = self._get_query().Get(limit, offset)
  File "/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/
GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/
google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py", line 1590, in _get_query
    keys_only=self._keys_only)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'keys_only'

I'm not using BookmarkQuery, so how do I fix this???

Please help!