Hi!

Thanks a bunch!
That fixed all :D:D:D

Will that work after the upcoming release?
Can I ask you (if you have time, tell me, if not, no problem)
why was that failing? I'd really like to understand a little more.

Also, I'd like to understand how all of this BookmarkQuery works...
I'll have to read the source and learn a bit
Thanks for your time!

Manu