Obviously App Engine is engineered for scalability. But what sort of
reliability are you aiming for and would you expect to be able to
support in the future? Currently the reliability of the application
platform (with all services available) seems to be about 99%. At 99%
reliability the service is unavailable or misbehaving for about 1.5
hours a week.

Do you think this is high enough for most applications? It may be high
enough for some applications, but I am not sure that it is high enough
for mine.

jonathan