Hi Hrishikesh Bakshi,

'made for people who love ...'  - do you really believe Google is a
charity organization.

Come down to reality. Google is a company offering sevices to earn
money and pay its staff.

And this service should be customer friendy - otherwise Goolge will
disappear as GM just did.

If the Google staff isn't able to expess itself in a way
understandable for normal people this staff has to learn or to leave.

I don't want anybody to write my code I just don't want to be robbed
my working time by explanations written in a way that peeple need to
ask 28.627 questions (postings in this group) to get it working.

And if Google staff lacks creativity how to improve their explanation
they could at least attach sample code to make up for the black holes
in their explanations.

Kind regards,
Holger