Hello,

I must have mistyped my Google password when I was authenticating for
the bulkloader.py script, because I got an "Authentication Failed"
message.

Now each time I run the script, it doesn't prompt me for my email or
password -- it just says "Authentication Failed." I tried the --email
and --passin parameters, but it won't let me re-authenticate with new
credentials.

How can clear the credentials that the script is remembering so I try
again?

Jeff