On Oct 22, 1:22 pm, gae123 <pa...@gae123.com> wrote:

> you bring up a lot of good points but I was wondering what triggered
> your e-mail and what makes you believe that we are actually in this
> sort of "destructive cycle"?

Devel63 stated in his opening message that his/her application was
being cycled out after only a few seconds.
Thus his app was frequently having to code start, and thus Devel63's
users would frequently experience delays of several seconds.

All this is due to the 'arms race' between Google (that wants to shut
down applications that are not active in order to conserve server
resources and maximize server usage) and developers that want to keep
thier applications 'warm' (and thus avoid the delays caused by cold
starts) even when their applications are not being used.