That's allowed. We're more permissive than restrictive with the terms of
service. Unless you are reselling the baseline App Engine service, you
should not be in violation. You are in the clear if you provide App Engine
support, wrote an App Engine application, or sell access to some service
that runs on App Engine.

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Baz <b...@thinkloop.com> wrote:

> To be painfully clear, if I develop a stand-alone app that a customer will
> pay me to deploy an instance of onto their own appengine account (with no
> talking between other instances of the app) - that is allowed, correct? And
> on top of it, they can't pull the code since I did the entire deployment and
> appengine does not have mechanisms for pulling code, correct?
>

>  --

Ikai Lan
Developer Relations, Google App Engine
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ikai