There is a gray area. Ikai talked about it, and I believe you fall right in
the middle of it. Anything can be considered a "service" by the
English definition, including, as you mentioned, simply uploading the files.
But I'm pretty sure you can't open up a website offering "upload services"
for $30/month that happen to come with free hosting. If you designed, built,
and deployed the site, that may be a different story - but that's exactly
the point I am trying to make. The more value a developer provides relative
to the value of the hosting, the more likely it is that they are not in
violation. The less value one offers (i.e. simply uploading the files), the
more likely it is that they are in violation. I'm not sure I'm right, but I
offered the idea. It's because it's complicated that it takes 6 pages of
single-spaced text to explain it.

Baz