hawkett said:

When you say credit free currency, do you mean credit free society?
How do you plan to make it credit free - through legislation? What's
to stop me lending some currency I have in your system to someone - or
making a purchase on their behalf in exchange for a purchase by them
of something more valuable at a later date? That scenario is
essentially an interest bearing loan.  The system and those that use
it exist in a symbiosis - you can't change one without addressing the
other - it's hard to see how you will create a credit free society
without addressing the psychology of the people within that economy -
people need to *want* to avoid credit, and when you haven't got much,
and others seem to have so much, credit is an insidiously attractive
proposition - it's easy to market and sell. You'll probably need to
address the gulf between rich and poor, and marketing of impossible,
unaffordable goals to remove credit from society - perhaps you feel
that economic collapse will do that. Does your plan deal effectively
with the reality of the flawed, selfish human being? I guess I'm
asking about your second point - is it based on a global societal
enlightenment occurring due to the economic collapse?

I am an economist not a dreamer: a credit is a contract. The willingness to
sign it is based on the belief that it will be enforced.
If there is no enforcement of such a contract I bet you $1 that no body will
do enter that kind of contract. Moreover I don't have to explain how data
mining can help spot a transaction that is not a regular economic
transaction but a credit.

--
V07768198309