Hi:

This is an interesting topic. I am a retired entrepreneur, professional
software developer, professional economist, economic professor and
professional engineer. I am planning to use cloud technology to
democratize the AwakeningBudh or Innate Intelligence in living persons.

All emotions are conditioned driven by your view (Understanding) and
motive (Volitional Formation) which are driven by Binding Thoughts.
There is binding and detachment-born thought in a sense that once a
thought and its action is completed, there is No Hanging Effect known by
many Loving-Kindness Samaritan while the binding though will
continuously haunt one's conscience (which is a part of the Innate Budh)
until one's Innate Budh is awaken and do something about it. Binding
Thought is a slavery pattern (fears, phobias, innumerable unmanageable
desires of the grasper and the grasped, etc) while detachment-born
thought enables one see Thing As It Is, outside the conditioned box of
slavery bounded in the Name of Anything. Thought is conditioned. When I
call your name you can answer right away. When I ask if you know so and
so over 40 years ago, you may take some time to recall. If thought is
conditioned, what is the Source of Thought?

That is the Innate Budh (Intelligence) that we prove it is a Sine Qua
Non of Living, since without some form of Intelligence, there is No
Living. It is an Observable Truth or mathematical axiom. From that
Observable Truth like Newton Third Law of Action and Reaction, one can
discover a process according to natural laws (like gravity force)
leading the "Right Living" toward Happiness and Evolution where
"Dependent Nature" is a part of the natural laws governing all processes
from gross manifestations to minute level of a thought. That Dependent
Nature enables one see Thing As It Is where 1 + 1 > 2 (a win-win
Strategic Moment), symbolized in 2 Knights on the same horse in the
symbol of Knights Templar. Greed and Passion are transformed into
"Sharing Happiness - Mitigating Sufferings" called ComPassion (or Common
Vibration of Energy) of one's Inner Circle and circles of inner circles.

Via democratizing the AwakeningBudh, one can see the Inner Dignity of
Living and have the "Right Understanding and Right Thought" to be a part
of the Crowd Wisdom that no tyranny and extreme dark force of violence,
of "To me Through Me and Only Me" in the past can be repeated. Software
open source is a movement toward that direction.

Hope each one of us can be a soldier of Sharing Happiness - Mitigating
Sufferings that go beyond the symbol of Tao's Yin-Yang of Evolution then
Degeneration.

Duong BaTien
DBGROUPS and BudhNet