What is the full (market price) of spider legs and bat wings?
Water has no value in the city you live in.
How much can you sell it in the desert to a man dying from thirst?
I am saying that if you sell him $100  a gallon he will think he made a deal
whereas a week before, when he was his in Manathan apartment
he would have told you that at $1 / gallon you were out of your mind.

My profession unlike yours is a question of timing.
If you can anticipate if and when there will be a demand for a product
you can wait years. The main difference between economy, science, politics
or religion is that one:

in science you must prove, in politics or religion you must believe
in economics even a chimpanzee will understand it when there is a lack of
supply of bananas.

On 24 May 2010 20:11, Baz <b...@thinkloop.com> wrote:

> I'm selling spider legs and bat wings at half price...

V07768198309