For those who were following this thread,

After reuploading all of my data but reducing the class name from 12
characters to 1 and from reducing the non-key field from 4 characters to 1,
I was able to reduce my total footprint from 530mb to 340mb for 1.45M
entities. Yielding about 245 bytes per entity (including the default

Certainly wish I could get rid of the DESC index on my one property (for
this entity type).