A nice reduction.
How much percent is the Meta Data now?

It would be a nice addition to GAE if we can have a section in
index.yaml where we make all  the needed indices explicit. No more
implicit indices. To be compatible with the current implementation of
GAE this section should be optional. The developer chooses if he wants
implicit property indices that he partially can disable with the
"indexed" argument of the Property. Or that all the indices are
explicit. Maybe then we don't need an index on a property if we only
use it in a complex query.

The development server will create the explicit index definitions if
needed, and the explicit-section is specified in index.yaml.

GAE team is this possible? If yes, I will make an issue for this feature.