Again, there's no GWT/GAE perspective. :)

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Blue Shoes <anderson.ala...@gmail.com>wrote:

> How does one invoke the New wizard? If I choose File | New, it
> displays a submenu (not a wizard) that had only Adobe Flex stuff on
> it.

But this is really weird. Is it possible you have it hidden under the File
-> New -> Other...?

I would try to rename your current Eclipse installation folder and download
one without the Flex stuff. According to my experience this is safe.
Unfortunately Google seem to recommend clear install with every update the
plugin gets, so you will play like that anyways. (But it is more of an
annoyance then a pain. Last time I had to re-install Ecilpse it preserved
all my settings. Even those I had to export/import manually in the past.)