You didnt specify if you want to develop for GAE in python or java. if your
going to use java your good to go with the GAE plugin, but if you want
pyhton you need to install PyDev which installs a perspective and some GAE
new project wizards.

haul if you need help.
-
Cheers,
public static function AlonCarmel() {
//Contact me
var email = 'a...@aloncarmel.me';
var twitter = '@aloncarmel';
var web = 'http://aloncarmel.me';
var phone = '+972-54-4860380';
}

* If you received an unsolicited email from by mistake that wasn't of your
matter please delete immediately. All E-mail sent from Alon Carmel is
copyrighted to Alon Carmel 2008. Any details revealed in e-mails sent by
Alon Carmel are owned by the Author only. Any attempt to duplicate or
imitate any of the Content is prohibited under copyright law 2008.