Raney, what is it exactly youneed assistance with?  Do you just want
the "Launch" button to launch into a new page?  or are you requesting
assistance in building the associated logic for the "Application"?  To
have your button just open up a new page you could either use
javascript onClick, or make it a submit button with target of the
desired page.