Hello Robert,

I think that I have the basics of HTML down ( you can view the
source).

I have a harder time explaining what it is that I am trying to do.

I have defined and coded the three HTML pages and deployed them to:
http://rrrsystems-demo-vamv05bnm5.appspot.com

The Site and the HTML pages work just fine.
I can navigate and all is well.

When I am on the page,
http://rrrsystems-demo-vamv05bnm5.appspot.com/TrainingOpenings.html
I would like to listen for the click event of the "Launch" button on
this page and then enter my AppEngine code.
Actually go to the "TrainingOpenings: Application. (Not a seperate
Site, I will need data from here in the other Applications)

If I look at the GreetingApplication that is created by the AppEngine
Web Application, I get there by the "Submit" button on the home page.

I would like to get there with the "Launch" button on:
http://rrrsystems-demo-vamv05bnm5.appspot.com/TrainingOpenings.html

This is not the home page.
I cannot seem to get the onLoadModule to listen for other HTML page
events, I think that it is something simple, just cant see it.

Does this explain what I would like to do any better?

Thanks,
Raney