Hello Ben,

I have a "Lauch" button that is not on the main page.

I would like to listen for the clickevent of this button and then
enter my application if it happens.

I do not think that I will have any problem with the code of the
"Launched Application" just how to get there is my problem.

If I have a "Submit" button on the HomePage, as the default AppEngine
builds as default, that is accessable with the RootPanel, there is not
ant problem.

How can I listen for a clickevent on the ApplicationPage.html (not the
main page)?

When I am on the HomePage.html, the only thing that I want to happen
is navagation within the Web-Site pages.
When I am on the ContactMePage.html, the only thing that I want to
happen is navagation within the Web-Site pages
When I am on the ApplicationPage.html I would like to listen for the
"Launched" clickevent and then enter my AppEngine code or just
navigate to the other pages code.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Raney