Hi Raney,
  I may be showing my own ignorance here, but I don't think I've ever
heard of "onLoadModule"?   You might want to mention if you are using
Python or Java, and if you are using anything like GWT, Flash / Flex,
Silverlight, or a Java applet.

  The typically way to 'enter' your application code is to have a URL
for it.  So you might map the URL
"http://rrrsystems-demo-vamv05bnm5.appspot.com/trainingapp/"; to your
Python application or servlet.  Your users will not be leaving your
site, just going to another area of your application.  When your users
click the Launch button it will take them to your training
application.

Robert