Ah that makes sense. I was under the impression that the Users API
worked with Google Accounts *and* accounts on your own Google Apps
domains, but it's an either/or proposition as you say.

If you are using Java, a filter is a good approach to handle this. I
use this approach to restrict my users to OpenID holders that have
registered with my system previously, instead of letting all comers
login.

public class LoginFilterImpl implements Filter {

}

James