You can use the explicit addresses for OpenID endpoints:

userService.createLoginURL(redirectTo, "gmail.com",

"https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id";, attributesRequest);

String appsLoginUrl = userService.createLoginURL(redirectTo,
loginDomain,

"https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/site-xrds?hd="; +
loginDomain, attributesRequest);

These should work to filter only google accounts and apps accounts for
your requests.
I switch between the two using a simple request parameter.

Regards
Lorenzo