Look, I'm not telling you you're breaking the law or that I'm going to do
anything about it. We will figure out how to support an SLA - that's a fact.
And it'll happen before 2020. I haven't violated your constitutional rights,
but I am going to prevent people from spreading FUD.

Anyway, this thread is getting extremely off topic, so let's stick to the
original topic of issues with HR datastore. Don't look at it purely from an
SLA perspective. You should never be considering master/slave for new
projects because we will be focusing our resources on making High
Replication better.

Ikai Lan
Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine