"Mission Critical" is just "PR packaging" around a simple fact that
Master/Slave has serious performance issues and team is giving up on it.
That was my read on the situation and now Ikal is confirming it. Ikal, thank
you - it takes balls to admit a failure. This is a dev forum so no need to
sugar coat things too much.

I too feel like Darien mostly because 3x pricing bump for HR. I am not a all
concerned about eventual consistency issues. Just wondering if you take  a
regular car with 4 wheels (M/S) and add 8 more wheels does it make it
better?