Hello there,
I am new on App Engine and need some help and I am sorry if I am asking
silly things.
I read some tutorial in the App Engine site, but I still have some
questions, I also had try to threads over the group, but none what I found
help me and of course I had search on Google.
Let me try explain..
I want do create a simple webservice to return a fortune.I think...When I
send the project to App Engine the application need to populate the DB of
fortunes.
I am following the link
<http://code.google.com/intl/pt-BR/appengine/docs/java/datastore/dataclasses.html>to

get data to the data base. I think I can write a query to add data to,
right? But where call the method to populate?
I would like to know if is there  some class that I can extend and override
methods that is call from my application when it is being installed on App
Engine?
Something like:
Class Inst extend Install{

      @Override
      public void onInstall(){
            //populate DB

      }

      @Override
      public void OnRemove(){
            // Remove DB
      }
}

I also would like to know if the webservice can be public, I mean..the
client application don't need to login on a Google Account.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor English, I am from Brasil.