2011/4/9 Brandon Wirtz <drak...@digerat.com>

> Are you going to use Python or Java?
>
> Java

> Start with hello world.

I did before post here.

> Then consider using the Data Store Viewer to add content to a database.

I search about it on Google and didnot find a reference, may you give me
one?

> Then try displaying the contents of the datastore entity you created.
>

> Based on your descript GAE is WAY MORE than you need.  I’d pick a free PHP
> hosting provider.
>
> I know App Engine is much more than I need now , but I want to learn about
App Engine and that seens to be a good start..I will handle data and store
it and have a web service. That is just one small project to me, but I have
big ones in my mind. :-D
Thanks!

> -Brandon

Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação pela UFV
Mestrando em Ciência da Computação pela UFABC